Samstag, 7. Juni 2014

My parents are here!

Am 21. Mai haben sich meine Eltern auf den Weg nach Amerika gemacht und dann die erste Nacht in Kansas geschlafen. am 23. Mai sind sie dann in Hutchinson angekommen. Ohh my God I still can't describe how happy I am having my parents back. It's incredible! Just being able to hug my mom... I'm really happy and blessed that they are able to come over here!! Ich have ihnen dann erstmal Hutch gezeigt (meine Schule, Downtown..) und jetzt sind wir auf einem "Roadtrip". Im Moment sind wir in Las Vegas Baby and it's AWESOME!!! Now I just have 13 days left in the United States and I am not sure how I should feel about it... It's bad to leave all your just made 10 months ago friends behind and with some you are not sure if you will see them again. And than leaving your second family, which grew so much into your heart and is part of your life IT'S SAD!! You will not be able to see them every day like the whole last year... I mean you never no what is going to happen. But at the moment it is not a goodbye, it's a see you later!! And we will be friends and a family forever-y'all will be part of my life FOREVER!! AND I WILL LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER!! I'm in love with America...

BUT I also can't wait to see all my Germans and hold my best friends, plus my family in my arms. It's also an incredible feeling if I think about the day I will arrive in Francfort and walk out of the terminal door. After 10 months not seeing your friends and family it feels just amazing having them back. I miss y'all so much!!

This is just such a chaos in my head and it's playing with my feelings...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen